These are the new health safety guidelines we will be following at your appointment. Since I am a practitioner who offers a variety of healing options my business is audited by the health department each year. Even though I work from my home I am required to always follow the health department’s sanitation guidelines. But due to the pandemic, we have some new protocols to follow. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or been around anyone that has been sick please reschedule.
New COVID-19 Safety Guidelines –
- A mask must be worn when you come for your appointment – you provide your own
- Masks must be worn by both therapist and client
- Shoes will be removed at the door
- Hands must be sanitized as soon as you arrive for your appointment
- Bring few personal items with you – any you bring will have a designated storage area
- Your phone will be wiped down with alcohol
- No drinks will be provided
- No guests can come with you and I am doing no double bookings
- When possible preparatory information will be exchanged prior to the scheduled appointment via electronic platform
These safety guidelines will be in place for the foreseeable future to protect the health of you my valued clients and my family. Thank you so much for your understanding. Looking forward to seeing you!